CITYkids and littleLIGHTS
To Equip Children to be and make followers of Jesus.
At CITYLIGHTS, our desire is that children experience a fun, engaging, and loving environment, while providing a ministry that supports our parents in leading and loving their children to Jesus.
first things first
- We provide age-appropriate environments for children.
- littleLIGHTS 1 - birth to age 2
- littleLIGHTS 2 - ages 3-5
- CITYkids - kindergarten to 5th grade
- We value your child’s safety. Before you enter the children’s ministry area your child will be “checked-in.” The process is simple and provides safety and security for our children’s ministry. Look for the check-in signs to the right when you enter the lobby of the Camelot theatre.
- Our volunteers have completed an application and a background check, and they receive on-going training.
- We understand some children experience food-related allergies, so we make an effort to be sensitive to those needs.
For more information about CITYkids or littleLIGHTS please contact Amy Chastain our Children’s Ministry Director: firstname.lastname@example.org.